We're not only a webshop but we also attend different kinds of events. These events range from re-enactors markets to the bigger 14, 15 and 16th century re-enactment events. Here you can find a list of events we will be attending in the (near) future.
It is always possible to bring your order to an event, so you don't have the trouble of shipping. We try to respond to your requests/questions/orders as soon as possible, but if you're a re-enactor, you know they often happen in a field somewhere in the middle of nowhere with no internet connection (let alone showers!). Not that we can be bothered with internet on an event, but you get my drift.
Please let us know in time, making you happy with our pretty shinies, makes us happy!
Sometimes we don't know the exact date yet, but we'll try to update as soon as the organisations gives more information.
Event list 2017
- Compiègne History Market, 8-9 April, Compiègne(F) http://www.marches-histoire.fr
- IRM - Internationale Reenactmentmesse, 22-23 April Perl-Borg (D) http://www.reenactmentmesse.de
- 3 landsknecht Hurra, 24-28 may, Oymittelberg(D) http://landsknecht-hurra.eu
- De Quaeye Werelt, 3-6 june, Sterckshof Deurne(B) http://www.dequaeyewerelt.be
- Soester fhede,28-30 july Soest (D) http://www.soesterfehde.de
- Middeleeuws Ter Apel, 2-3 september, Ter apel (NL) http://middeleeuws-terapel.org